We found 9 results for your search.

Adani Ports share price touched a 52-week high of Rs 768.40

At 09:20 A.M , Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone was quoting at Rs 764.10, up Rs 15.55, or 2.08 percent on the BSE.

Adani Ports share price touched a 52-week high of Rs 768.40, rising over 2 percent in early trade on March 8 after the company board approved the issue of equity shares on a preferential basis to Windy Lakeside Investment. Also Read: Aarti Drugs share price rose more than 7 percent intraday on March 8 The…

Adani Wilmar prepares to launch IPO of nearly $1 billion In 2021

Adani Wilmar, which aims to be the largest food company in India by 2027, is trying to muscle its way in the fast-growing consumer segment

Gautam Adani-led port-to-power conglomerate Adani Group is preparing to raise nearly $1 billion in 2021 through an initial public offering (IPO) by Adani Wilmer, people familiar with the ongoing discussions told Moneycontrol. Adani Wilmar, which aims to be the largest food company in India by 2027, is trying to muscle its way in the fast-growing…

Nazara Technologies IPO to open on March 17; Price Fixed at Rs 1100

Nazara Technologies IPO, Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SFB) Public Issues will start on the 17th of this month and end on the 19th.

Nazara Technologies IPO, Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SFB) Public Issues will start on the 17th of this month and end on the 19th. Issues for anchor investors start on the 16th. Nazara Technologies Rs 583 crore through proposed public issues; Suryoday Small Finance Bank is likely to raise Rs 600 crore. Nazara Technologies  Leading investor…

Gautam Adani; Adani Group is Making Rapid Strides in Wealth Creation

Gautam Adani, chairman of the Adani Group, is making rapid strides in wealth creation. In 2021, he will be one of the richest people in the world.

Gautam Adani, chairman of the Adani Group, is making rapid strides in wealth creation. In 2021, he will be one of the richest people in the world. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Gautam Adani’s assets grew by $ 1620 crore to $ 5000 crore (approximately Rs 3.65 lakh crore). Elon Musk, head of Tesla,…

Gainers & Losers: 10 stocks that moved most on April 13

Gainers & Losers: 10 stocks that moved most on April 13: The benchmark indices gained a percent each. The Sensex closed 660.68 points.

Gainers & Losers: 10 stocks that moved most on April 13: The benchmark indices gained a percent each. The Sensex closed 660.68 points, or 1.38 percent, higher at 48,544.06 and the Nifty was up 194 points, or 1.36 percent, at 14,504.80. After the pounding of the previous day, benchmark indices ended near the day’s high…

Mcap of 4 of 10 most valued companies jump over Rs 1.14 lakh crore in a week

The valuation of Tata Consultancy Services zoomed Rs 57,816.18 crore to reach Rs 12,28,898.85 crore. Infosys added Rs23,625.36 crore to its valuation at RS 6,13,854.71 crore.

Four of the 10 most valued companies added Rs 1,14,744.44 crore to their total market valuation last week, with major contribution coming in from IT giants Tata Consultancy Services and Infosys. While Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys, Hindustan Unilever Limited and Bharti Airtel witnessed gains in their valuation, Reliance Industries, HDFC Bank, HDFC, ICICI Bank,…

Agreement to Purchase 25 Per cent stake in Vishwasamudra Holdings

stake in Vishwasamudra Holdings for Rs 2,800 crore on January 1. With this, Adani Ports seems to have acquired a 100% stake in the port.

The Krishnapatnam port in Nellore district was completely taken over by the Adani Group. Adani Ports & SEZ Limited, a Adani Group company, already has a 75% stake in the port and the remaining 25%. Adani Ports on Monday said it had agreed to buy a 25% stake in Vishwasamudra Holdings for Rs 2,800 crore…

The Stock Market Is About To Enter A Period Of Heightened Volatility

abc

Domestic stock markets are Heightened Volatility. The Sensex opened with a small gain at 50,936 on Monday. The Nifty also started with a small gain at 14,999. Soon the two domestic indices plummeted. The Sensex touched a low of 50,701 and the Nifty a low of 14,928. Although he recovered again for a while and…