September 20, 2021 04:50 PM
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world and while it’s really easy to use, there’s one annoyance that has frustrated us for a very long time. How to send message without number in WhatsApp, or how to send WhatsApp message without adding contact. As basic as it sounds, there’s no official workaround to send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers.
This is an important feature because lots of WhatsApp privacy settings are restricted to “My Contacts” and you may not want every random person saved in your phone book to be able to see your profile picture, for example. That’s why we are going to tell you how to send WhatsApp messages without adding contact.
There are some third-party apps out there that let you send messages on WhatsApp without adding contact but using these apps is not recommended as it can compromise your security, and may even get your WhatsApp account banned. Thus, it is always better to stay away from such apps and not put your smartphone’s security at risk. Here’s how to send WhatsApp messages without adding contact.
WhatsApp: How to send message to unsaved numbers without adding contact
- The first method we are about to suggest works for both Android and iOS. All you need to is follow a few simple steps on any browser and you’re good to go. With that said, here’s how you can send WhatsApp messages to unsaved numbers without adding contact.
- Open your phone’s browser. Now you can copy and paste this link http://wa.me/xxxxxxxxxx, or this link — http://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=xxxxxxxxxx in the address bar.
- In the place of ‘xxxxxxxxxx’, you’ll need to enter the phone number along with the country code, so if the number you want to message is +919911111111 then the link becomes http://wa.me/919911111111. Over here, the first two digits (91) is India’s country code followed by the mobile number of the person.
- Once you have typed the link, tap enter to open the link.
- Next, you’ll see a WhatsApp webpage with the recipient’s phone number and a green Message button. Tap the green message button and you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp.
- That’s it, you can now WhatsApp people without adding a contact.