April 28, 2021 12:28 PM
What do you think is the relationship with money? Strange as it may sound, it certainly has something to do with money for every human being. But what matters is what it is. It does not matter if it is a healthy relationship or not, it can damage other relationships you have. How do you think?
What do you think is the relationship with money? For example, a working woman may feel proud to be alone at home or in the office without anyone’s help. But, after the same woman becomes a mother, she is under pressure to manage her home and job. This leads to frustration.
Also Read: What do you think is the relationship with money?
Looking at these two examples, they know about the relationship with money. If one is frustrated that she can spend less money, work harder and devote more time to her children, the other can use the same money she earns to improve her life so that she can take care of both the job and the children without wasting her time. Here if one has a narrow mindset on money, the other has a healthier relationship.
However, there may be money or difficulties. But don’t be tempted to make money by keeping the same thing in mind even when you are stuck in the situation. Take some time to see what you have to do with money. It is important to know what you have achieved now from the lessons you learned as a child. But it is also important to know how to think about money now.
Some questions that may help you in doing so are:
- What is my opinion on money? (The mentality of spending on traditional ideas or unnecessary things)
- Now, what are my desires, my family’s desires and goals even after retirement? (You can contact Certified Financial Planners for clarification on this)
- Basic Needs What can I do to make a difference in my life, other than saving for the future, to influence my family and those around me? (Give them some part of your life)
- Do I feel that I am worth the money? (If your answer is yes, you may be unaware that you may have contacted a life coach / therapist to help you diagnose injuries and beliefs about money)
- In the last days, how do I want to see my life when I look back? Am I living a meaningful life?